Dear ABIT users:
ABIT.com will regularly conduct comprehensive review on all listed tokens and trading pairs (Details can be found in: Announcement on the Rules and Policies of Delisting of Trading Pairs and Tokens on ABIT.com）. After the tracking review of this round, the ongoing engagement of the following projects are below the platform requirements: ABST, MVH.
ABIT.com now decides to：
- Remove all current trading pairs of ABST, including ABST/USDT，ABST/BTC；
- Close the deposit function of ABST immediately, and close withdraw function one week later;
- Remove part of current trading pairs of MVH, including MVH/BTC, MVH/ETH。
Related time nodes：
- ABST/USDT，ABST/BTC Removal：18:00, Mar 12, 2020 (Singapore Time)
- ABST Withdraw Closed：18:00, Mar 19, 2020 (Singapore Time)
- MVH/BTC, MVH/ETH Removal：18:00, Mar 12, 2020 (Singapore Time)
For tokens subject to withdraw closed, we suggest all users who are holding related tokens transfer corresponding asset out before the withdraw function is closed.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the above decisions. Wish you all a good trading.
Risk Warning: Digital assets are innovative investment products with great prices fluctuation. Please make a rational judgment on your investment ability and make investment decisions cautiously. We wish you a pleasant deal.