Dear all ABIT users:
We are glad to announce that the global 1st round IEO of OZP (OZAPHYRE) will be launched on ABIT.com from April 11, 2020.
- IEO Application Opening：17:00, April 11, 2020 (Singapore Time)
- IEO Application Closing： 17:00, April 26, 2020 (Singapore Time)
- IEO Supply Volume: 20,000 OZP
- Volume per Ticket: 1 Ticket=1 OZP
- IEO Price: 0.004 ETH/Ticket
- The OZP IEO is ETH-based. All participants should have enough ETH balance in their ABIT account.
- After the submission OZP IEO purchase, corresponding ETH amount will be frozen from the ETH balance of user's ABIT account until the final results are released and distribution are fulfilled.
- The final completed transactions for each account is subject to the total number of participants and total purchase volume.
- When results released, the ETH cost for any completed transactions will be deducted from user's account automatically, while the remaining amount will be released.
- All IEO participants have to complete the KYC verification of ABIT.com
- ABIT.com reserves all rights of explanation for this IEO.
OZAPHYRE is a collateralized stablecoin (ERC-20): Value 1 OZP ~ $ 1.10 (ie ~ € 1.00). The purpose of OZAPHYRE (OZP) is to act as local currency to facilitate trade and money transfers and offer a payment system with no overhead costs. OZP are of the Ozalentour’s ecosystem which is a proximity engine designed to maximize purchasing power for both the consumers and the professionals. Ozalentour proposes a user-friendly platform centralizing both the real needs of everyday life, local products and all types of activities and cultural visits.
Risk Warning: Digital assets are innovative investment products with great prices fluctuation. Please make a rational judgment on your investment ability and make investment decisions cautiously. We wish you a pleasant deal.